Hire better, faster
Learn more about how our smart sourcing solution can help you reach your targeted candidate.+31 (0)10-7951647 email@example.com Schedule a call
This Privacy Notice describes Tulsie’s collection, use, and disclosure of the information you provide to us through your use of the Site or Service, as well as the rights you have with respect to your Personal Data. For any questions regarding this Privacy Notice please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I. What Information Do We Collect And How Do We Use It?
Information We collect from You.
- We will collect Personal Data that you voluntarily provide us, for example, when you register for, or interact with us through the Site or our Services. We may also collect Personal Data when you sign up for marketing emails, events, or other opportunities through Tulsie.
- Personal Data may contain your name, email, contact information, as well as job titles, or other information you provide to Tulsie.
- Statistics and information on your use of the Site and Service, including your IP address; device type and unique device identification numbers, device event information, broad geographic location and other technical data collected through cookies, pixel tags or other similar technologies.
Examples of how we use your Personal Data.
- To provide you with Site and Service
- To enhance the Site and Service
- To respond to your requests
- To provide feedback and understand our users
- To provide you with communications and materials regarding jobs and our Services
II. Sharing Your Information
We do not share your Personal Data with third parties.
III. Information Security and Confidentiality
Tulsie maintains (and requires its subcontractors and service providers to maintain) appropriate organizational and technical measures designed to protect the security and confidentiality of any information we process.
IV. Privacy Rights
We will process your requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you would like to exercise any of the below rights, please contact email@example.com so that we can process your request in accordance with applicable law:
- Right not to provide or withdraw consent: you have the right not to provide or withdraw your consent at any time.
- Right of access: you may have the right to access the Personal Data that you provided us.
- Right of erasure: you may have the right to the erasure of Personal Data that we hold about you.
- Right to object to processing: you may have the right to request that Tulsie stop processing Your Personal Data and/or to stop sending you communications e-mails.
- Right to rectification: you may have the right to require us to correct any of Your Personal Data.
V. Additional Information
How long We retain Your information
We will retain personal information we collect from you for the period allowable by law and where we have a justifiable business need to do so, unless a longer period is required or permitted by law. You can request deletion of Your Personal Data at any time and we will proceed your request in accordance with applicable law.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Tulsie will review and update this Privacy Notice in response to changing legal, technical and business developments. Please review this Privacy Notice frequently to understand how Tulsie is protecting your Personal Data.
Data Protection Officer
Tulsie has appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure continued commitment to privacy and security practices. For further information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I. User Consent
II. Types Of Data We Collect
“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
III. Information You Provide To Us
We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, location, phone number, gender, e-mail and mailing addresses, professional title, company name, employment history, education history, personal summary.
IV. Use Of Your Personal Data
(a) General Use
In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways: facilitate the creation of and completion of Your profile for use with the Site and Service;
- provide the Site and Service;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as information about pending job offers,
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- make telephone calls to you, from time to time, to employment opportunities;
- send you calendar invitations; and
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to the Site or Service and for other marketing purposes of Tulsie.
(b) User Testimonials And Feedback
We often receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our Service. We occasionally publish such Content. When We publish this Content, We may identify Our Users by their first and last name. We obtain the User’s consent prior to posting his or her name along with the testimonial.
V. Your Choices Regarding Information
You have several choices regarding the use of information on Our Service:
(a) Email Communications
If You decide at any time that You no longer wish to accept Cookies from Our Site or Service for any of the purposes described above, then You can instruct Your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt You before accepting a Cookie from the websites You visit. Consult Your browser’s technical information. If You do not accept Cookies, however, You may not be able to use all portions of the Site or all functionality of the Service. If You have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at email@example.com
VI. Security Of Your Personal Data
Tulsie is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect Your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.